Chiropractor in Osseo, MN
Chiropractor Osseo, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. Of course, it is important to realize that every situation is different, and you should always be educated about any potential benefits and risks before beginning any kind of medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in Osseo, MN, they will employ proven techniques to realign your spine, ease pain, improve mobility, and foster better wellness. Whether you are desperate for an escape from pain, want to improve your ability, or are just looking for ways to feel generally healthier, find out how a chiropractor in Osseo, MN could help you.
When you visit a chiropractor near Osseo, MN, they will assess the condition of your spine, including its alignment and any damage or functional limitations, which affect your overall mobility, comfort, and health and lay out a unique treatment plan to help you achieve your movement health and wellness goals. Osseo, MN chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center provides the latest proven chiropractic methods endorsed by a long history of effectively helping patients manage or recover from a vast array of complaints in the Osseo, MN area. Talk to us about your condition today or make an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Osseo, MN Do?
A chiropractor is professional health care provider that uses adjustments and other treatment techniques to correct and align the spine and other joints. In order to care for patients, a chiropractor is required to aquire licensure, experience, and education including a degree and continued professional education. Before working as a chiropractor in the Osseo, MN area, a practitioner must earn the advanced Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The chiropractor's job is to restore balance to the body and improve the condition and function of the joints and muscles in the spine and throughout the body. Through proven treatment methods and approaches to movement health, your chiropractor in Osseo, MN can help you recover from an injury, manage or treat a chronic condition, and foster better general health and wellness.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's critical role in the body's wellness and ability to move. The spine houses the spinal cord which, along with the brain, makes up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves throughout the body and acts as a pathway to send information between the brain and the rest of the body. Messages picked up by nerve in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back out to those parts of the body. Due to its central role in nearly every bodily function in some way, it is no surprise that chiropractors view the spine as integral to wellness and movement health.
What Treatments Does a Chiropractor Provide?
A successful Osseo chiropractic care plan is tailored to your condition, health needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Osseo, MN chiropractor sees you in a clean, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
By seeing a chiropractor near Osseo, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may employ a variety of modalities, which could include:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Osseo chiropractors utilize to correct spinal alignment. Through the use of gentle pressure to the tissue in and around the spine and/or other joints, chiropractic adjustments can release pain and irritation while increasing mobility.
- Traction: Performed by hand or with special tools, spinal traction methods are used to decompress spinal discs by gently opening up space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Osseo, MN may prescribe certain stretches and exercises designed to repair injuries and encourage better musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by improving movement health from strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used as a supplement to multiple other treatments, the use of heat and ice on injured or affected parts of the body can reduce swelling, mitigate pain, and promote the healthy flow of blood to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, your Osseo, MN chiropractor will identify necessary changes to your lifestyle, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or provide you with tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To guide your body to peak performance, your chiropractor takes a comprehensive point of view. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking which can include anything from weak bones to heart failure or the various physical and mental health complications that accompany obesity. Your chiropractor near Osseo, MN has a medical understanding of many intricacies of human health and will offer the guidance you need to manage your weight, quit habit forming substances like nicotene, maintain a nutritious diet, or pull through any other obstacles that stand in the way of reaching your best possible condition.
What Benefits Can I Experience from Seeing a Chiroprator?
The benefits of chiropractic care are many, and with a respected Osseo, MN chiropractor you trust, you can enjoy numerous of lasting benefits. The fundamental advantages of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and improved mobility in 80% of patients.
However, chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. As with any kind of medical care, you must speak to a medical professional and give them an honest medical background prior to deciding if a treatment like chiropractic is right for you. But when you are trying to figure out whether chiropractic care is a good option for you, note these advantages patients of Osseo chiropractors often enjoy:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our Osseo, MN Chiropractors Treat
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the Osseo area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with a successful team capable of making you comfortable and eliminating pain . A trusted and relied-upon chiropractor in Osseo, MN with many years of experience treating patients, Dr. Brent Tieri and the complete Total Spine care team provide quality chiropractic care based on extensive knowledge, skill, and experience.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in managing an injury, you do not have to be injured to benefit from chiropractic. Total Spine's Osseo chiropractor treats people of all shapes, sizes, and ages. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also treat uninjured patients to maximize their wellnesspromote peak performance. Learn more about how our Osseo, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Osseo, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Osseo patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Osseo, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
See a Reputable Osseo, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Osseo, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Osseo chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.