Chiropractor in Pleasant Lake, MN
Chiropractor Pleasant Lake, MN. So you are considering seeing a chiropractor. If you are like most people, you can benefit from chiropractic care. Of course, it is important to realize that every situation is different, and you must be educated about any possible benefits and risks before pursuing a new kind of medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in Pleasant Lake, MN, they will employ proven techniques to correct misalignment, eliminate pain, enhance ability to move, and foster overall health. If you have been living with debilitating pain for far too long, want to reduce stiffness, or want to be healthier overall, find out how a chiropractor in Pleasant Lake, MN could help you.
When you visit a chiropractor near Pleasant Lake, MN, they will assess the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your overall mobility, comfort, and health and design a personalized treatment plan based on your personal wellness goals. Pleasant Lake, MN chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center offers the latest proven chiropractic methods backed by a long history of effectively helping patients manage or recover from a vast variety of complaints throughout the Pleasant Lake, MN area. Talk to us about your condition now or book an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Pleasant Lake, MN Do?
A chiropractor is a healthcare professional that uses adjustments and other treatment techniques to correct and align the spine and other joints. In order to care for patients, a chiropractor is required to obtain a license to practice, clinical experience, and education including a degree and continued professional education. Before working as a chiropractor in the Pleasant Lake, MN area, a provider must complete a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The chiropractor's job is to restore balance to the body and improve the condition and function of the joints and muscles in the spine and throughout the body. Through evidence-backed techniques and approaches to movement health, your chiropractor in Pleasant Lake, MN can guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
A chiropractor's methodology is based on the idea that the spine places a critical role in everything to do with the body's wellness and mobility. The spine protects the spinal cord which, along with the brain, makes up the central nervous system. The spinal cord connects to nerves throughout the body and serves as a pathway to send information between the brain and the body. Messages picked up by the neurons throughout the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back out to those parts of the body. Due to its central role in virtually every bodily function in some way, it is easy to understand why chiropractors see the spine as central to wellness and movement health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Offer?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Pleasant Lake is a personalized treatment plan that is specific to your condition, health needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Pleasant Lake, MN chiropractor sees you in a clean, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Pleasant Lake, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, you may receive a variety of treatment methods, which could include:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Pleasant Lake chiropractors utilize to fix spinal alignment. Through the application of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, chiropractic adjustments can ease pain and irritation while improving mobility.
- Traction: Performed manually or with special tools, spinal traction methods are used to decompress spinal discs by gently creating more space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Pleasant Lake, MN may prescribe specific stretches and exercises designed to correct injuries and restore or maintain musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises help support joint stability and mobility and increase strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used in conjunction with multiple other treatments, the use of heat and ice on injured or damaged parts of the body can minimize and prevent swelling, mitigate pain, and increase blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: To maximize your recovery and health, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in Pleasant Lake, MN to identify necessary lifestyle changes, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you access tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. Poor health holds you back from being able to reach peak health. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking which can include anything from weak bones to heart failure or the laundry list of physical and mental health complications that accompany obesity. Find a chiropractor in the Pleasant Lake, MN area who comprehends many facets of human health and will lead you on a path to reach a healthy weight, quit smoking, maintain a nutritious diet, or pull through any other obstacles that stand in the way of reaching peak performance.
What Benefits Can I Experience from Seeing a Chiroprator?
Chiropractic care lends its patients a host of short term and long term benefits. The primary benefits of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and improved mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. Just as you would when beginning any kind of medical care, it is imperative that you consult a treatment professional and provide an accurate medical background before deciding if a treatment like chiropractic is right for you. However, when you are trying to figure out whether chiropractic care is right for you, think about these advantages patients of Pleasant Lake chiropractors often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
When to See a Chiropractor in Pleasant Lake, MN
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the Pleasant Lake area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with a qualified team capable of making you comfortable and treating your pain. Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Pleasant Lake, MN — and the entire Total Spine team have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you expect from a respected chiropractic care team.
Seeing a chiropractor can help you heal from an injury, but you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. Total Spine's Pleasant Lake chiropractor treats people of all shapes, sizes, and ages. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their bodiespromote peak performance. Learn more about what our Pleasant Lake, MN chiropractor can do for you by selecting from the list below.
Our Pleasant Lake, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Pleasant Lake patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
- Sciatica Pain Treatment
- Chiropractor Near Me
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Pleasant Lake, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to discuss your needs or make an appointment online right now.
See a Reputable Pleasant Lake, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Pleasant Lake, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Pleasant Lake chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.