Chiropractor in Richfield, MN
Chiropractor Richfield, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. Of course, we must remember that every patient is unique, and you must educate yourself and understand any possible benefits and risks before beginning a new medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in Richfield, MN, they will employ proven techniques to realign your spine, ease pain, improve ability to move, and foster overall wellness. If you are looking for pain relief, want to improve your ability, or want to be healthier overall, find a chiropractor to work with near Richfield, MN now.
A chiropractor in Richfield, MN will assess the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your overall mobility, comfort, and health and put together a unique treatment plan based on your personal wellness goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center near Richfield, MN, chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri practices the latest proven chiropractic methods supported by a successful track record of helping patients manage or recover from a wide array of complaints in the Richfield, MN area. Talk to us about our treatment capabilities immediately or book an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Richfield, MN Do?
A chiropractor is an allied health professional that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to adjust joints and correct spinal alignment. In order to see patients, a chiropractor is required to obtain licensure, experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before practicing as a chiropractor in the Richfield, MN area, a provider must complete the advanced Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The role of the chiropractor is to bring the body back into balance and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through proven techniques and approaches to movement health, your chiropractor in Richfield, MN will work with you to guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's pivotal role in everything to do with the body's wellness and mobility. The spine protects the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord connects to nerves throughout the body and acts as a pathway to communicate information between the brain and the body. Messages picked up by the neurons throughout the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's commands are sent back to individual parts of the body. Central to nearly every bodily function in some way, it is no wonder that chiropractors see the spine as integral to wellness and movement health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Provide?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Richfield is a personalized treatment plan that is designed based on to your condition, needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Richfield, MN chiropractor offers care in a clean, private setting and works closely with you and your other providers to best treat you.
By working with a chiropractor near Richfield, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may use a number of treatments, which may include:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Richfield chiropractors utilize to realign the spine. Through the application of gentle pressure to the tissue in and around the spine and/or other joints, chiropractic adjustments can ease pain and tension while improving mobility.
- Traction: Performed by hand or with special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently creating more space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: Your chiropractor may use soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy to repair damaged tissues or realign joints. They do this by loosening tight muscles and releasing tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your Richfield, MN chiropractor may prescribe specific movements and exercises designed to correct injuries and encourage better bodily structure and function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by targeting movement health from strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used in conjunction with multiple other treatments, the use of heat and ice on injuries or irritated parts of the body can minimize and prevent swelling, mitigate pain, and promote the healthy flow of blood to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, your Richfield, MN chiropractor will identify necessary changes to your lifestyle, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you find tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Your chiropractor will help you maximize your recovery and wellness by educating you on:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To guide your body to peak performance, your chiropractor takes a comprehensive approach. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the laundry list of physical and mental health complications that are tied to obesity. Find a chiropractor in the Richfield, MN area who has a medical understanding of many aspects of human health and will offer the guidance you need to manage your weight, quit habit forming substances like nicotene, maintain a nutritious diet, or pull through any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach peak performance.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
The benefits of chiropractic care are many, and with a respected Richfield, MN chiropractor you trust, you can enjoy a wide range of short term and long term benefits. The primary advantages of receiving chiropractic care, according to peer-reviewed studies, are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care does so much more to serve its patients. Just as you would when beginning any new form of medical care, you must consult a treatment professional and offer an honest medical background prior to deciding if a treatment like chiropractic is right for you. But when you are trying to determine whether chiropractic care is right for you, note these advantages our Richfield chiropractic patients often enjoy:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
When to See a Chiropractor in Richfield, MN
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the Richfield area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with an experienced team prepared to make you comfortable and free you from pain. A trusted and relied-upon chiropractor in Richfield, MN with many years of experience treating patients, Dr. Brent Tieri and the complete Total Spine staff have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you look for in your chiropractic care team.
Seeing a chiropractor can help you heal from an injury, but it is not just the injured who benefit from chiropractic. Total Spine's Richfield chiropractor treats people of every age, gender, and health background. In addition to injuries and chronic conditions, we treat uninjured patients to maximize their bodiespromote peak performance. Get more information about how our Richfield, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Richfield, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Richfield patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine chiropractic team in Richfield, MN will provide informed, quality care when you need to see a chiropractor. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
See a Trusted Richfield, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Richfield, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Richfield chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.