Chiropractor in Rockford, MN
Chiropractor Rockford, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. However, it is important to realize that every situation is unique, and you should always educate yourself and understand any possible benefits and risks before pursuing any kind of medical treatment. A chiropractor in Rockford, MN has the tools and treatment methods to realign your spine, ease pain, improve ability to move, and foster better health. Whether you have been living with debilitating pain for far too long, want to improve your ability, or are just looking for ways to be healthier overall, find out how a chiropractor in Rockford, MN could help you.
When you visit a chiropractor near Rockford, MN, they will assess the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your overall mobility, comfort, and health and put together a unique treatment plan to help you achieve your movement health and wellness goals. Rockford, MN chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center practices the latest proven chiropractic methods endorsed by a long history of effectively treating a wide range of complaints in patients in the Rockford, MN area. Talk to us about your condition today or schedule an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Rockford, MN Do?
A chiropractor is professional health care provider that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to correct and align the spine and other joints. In order to care for patients, a chiropractor is required to obtain a license to practice, clinical experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before treating patients as a chiropractor in the Rockford, MN area, a provider must get a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The chiropractor's responsibility is to restore balance to the body and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through evidence-backed techniques and approaches to movement health, your chiropractor in Rockford, MN can help you recover from an injury, manage or treat a chronic condition, and foster better general health and wellness.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's critical role in all mobility and physical wellness. The spine protects the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves everywhere in the body and acts as a highway to communicate information back and forth between the brain and the body. Messages received by nerve in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back out to individual parts of the body. Due to its central role in virtually very movement and function of the body, it is no wonder that chiropractors see the spine as central to wellness and movement health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Practice?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Rockford is a personalized treatment plan that is specific to your condition, needs, and movement goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Rockford, MN chiropractor offers care in a clean, private setting and works closely with you and your medical team to best treat you.
By working with a chiropractor near Rockford, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may use a variety of modalities, including any of the following:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Rockford chiropractors utilize in order to fix the alignment of the spine. Involving the application of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can ease pain and tension while increasing range of motion.
- Traction: Performed by hand or with special tools, spinal traction work to decompress spinal discs by gently creating more space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: Your chiropractor may use soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy to repair damaged tissues or realign joints. They do this by loosening tight muscles and releasing tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Rockford, MN may prescribe certain stretches and exercises designed to repair injuries and encourage better musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises help support joint stability and mobility and increase strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used in conjunction with additional treatments, applying heat and ice on injuries or irritated parts of the body can help minimize and prevent swelling, mitigate pain, and encourage increased blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, your Rockford, MN chiropractor will identify necessary changes to your lifestyle, educate you to correct your posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you access tools that can support your journey to a pain-free life (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. Poor health prevents you from being able to reach peak health. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative consequences of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the laundry list of physical and mental health problems that accompany obesity. Find a chiropractor in the Rockford, MN area who comprehends many details of human health and will offer the guidance you need to manage your weight, quit habit forming substances like nicotene, improve your diet, or navigate any other obstacles that stand in the way of reaching your best possible condition.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
The benefits of chiropractic care are many, and with a respected Rockford, MN chiropractor you trust, you can enjoy various of short term and long term benefits. The fundamental advantages of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
However, chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. Just as you would when beginning any kind of medical care, you must speak to a treatment professional and offer an honest medical history prior to trying a type of care like chiropractic. But when you are trying to figure out whether chiropractic care is a good option for you, think about some of the advantages our Rockford chiropractic patients often enjoy:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our Rockford, MN Chiropractors Treat
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the Rockford area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with a successful team prepared to make you comfortable and free you from pain. Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Rockford, MN — and the entire Total Spine team have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you deserve from your chiropractic care team.
Seeing a chiropractor can help you heal from an injury, but you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. Total Spine's Rockford chiropractor treats individuals of every age, gender, and health background. In addition to injuries and chronic conditions, we treat uninjured patients to maximize their bodiespromote peak performance. Get more information about what our Rockford, MN chiropractor can do for you by selecting from the list below.
Our Rockford, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Rockford patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine chiropractic team in Rockford, MN will provide informed, quality care when you need to see a chiropractor. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to discuss how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
See a Reputable Rockford, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Rockford, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Rockford chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.