Chiropractor in Salida, MN
Chiropractor Salida, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. However, it is important to realize that every situation is unique, and you must educate yourself and understand the potential benefits and risks before beginning any kind of medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in Salida, MN, they will employ proven techniques to correct misalignment, eliminate pain, enhance ability to move, and encourage better health. Whether you are looking for pain relief, want to move better, or are just looking for ways to feel generally healthier, find a chiropractor to work with near Salida, MN now.
When you visit a chiropractor near Salida, MN, they will assess the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your overall mobility, comfort, and health and design a custom treatment plan to help you achieve your movement health and wellness goals. Salida, MN chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center offers the most up-to-date chiropractic treatments supported by a history of success helping patients manage or recover from a vast array of complaints in the Salida, MN area. Talk to us about your treatment needs now or schedule an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Salida, MN Do?
A chiropractor is an allied health professional that uses adjustments and other treatment techniques to correct and align the spine and other joints. Before they are allowed to care for patients, a chiropractor is required to aquire licensure, experience, and education including a degree and continued professional education. Before treating patients as a chiropractor in the Salida, MN area, a provider must earn the advanced Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The chiropractor's job is to bring the body back into balance and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through empirically-backed techniques and approaches to movement health, your Salida, MN area chiropractor will work with you to help you recover from an injury, manage or treat a chronic condition, and foster better general health and wellness.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's central role in everything to do with the body's wellness and mobility. The spine houses the spinal cord which, along with the brain, makes up the central nervous system. The spinal cord connects to nerves everywhere in the body and serves as a highway to communicate information back and forth between the brain and the rest of the body. Messages picked up by the neurons in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back to individual parts of the body. Central to nearly very movement and function of the body, it is no wonder that chiropractors see the spine as central to mobility and general health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Offer?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Salida is a personalized treatment plan that is specific to your condition, needs, and movement goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Salida, MN chiropractor treats you in a clean, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
By working with a chiropractor near Salida, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may employ a variety of treatments, including any of the following:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Salida chiropractors utilize in order to fix spinal alignment. Involving the use of gentle pressure to the tissue in and around the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can relieve pain and tension while increasing mobility.
- Traction: Done manually or with special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently creating more space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: Your chiropractor may use soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy to repair damaged tissues or realign joints. They do this by loosening tight muscles and releasing tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Salida, MN may prescribe certain stretches and exercises to correct injuries and encourage better musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by improving movement health from strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used in conjunction with additional treatments, applying heat and ice on injured or damaged parts of the body can help minimize and prevent swelling, manage or eliminate pain, and encourage increased blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, your Salida, MN chiropractor will counsel you on necessary changes to your lifestyle, educate you to correct your posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you find tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Your chiropractor will education you on:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
In order to reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor takes a comprehensive approach. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking which can include anything from weak bones to heart failure or the various physical and mental health complications that accompany obesity. Find a chiropractor in the Salida, MN area who understands many intricacies of human health and will offer the guidance you need to reach a healthy weight, quit smoking, improve your diet, or navigate any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach peak performance.
What Benefits Can I Experience from Seeing a Chiroprator?
The benefits of chiropractic care are many, and with a respected Salida, MN chiropractor you trust, you can enjoy various of short term and long term benefits. The primary outcomes of receiving chiropractic care, according to peer-reviewed studies, are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
However, chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. Just as you would when beginning any new form of medical care, it is imperative that you speak to a medical professional and offer an accurate medical history before deciding if a treatment like chiropractic is right for you. However, when you are trying to figure out whether chiropractic care is right for you, think about some of the advantages patients of Salida chiropractors often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
When to See a Chiropractor in Salida, MN
As a leading center for spine care and wellness in Salida and surrounding areas, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with an experienced team capable of making you comfortable and eliminating pain . A trusted and relied-upon chiropractor in Salida, MN with many years of experience treating patients, Dr. Brent Tieri and the complete Total Spine care team provide quality chiropractic care based on extensive knowledge, skill, and experience.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in healing from an injury, you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. Total Spine's Salida chiropractor treats individuals of every age, gender, and health level. In addition to injuries and chronic conditions, we offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their bodiespromote peak performance. Get more information about how our Salida, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Salida, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Salida patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Salida, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to discuss your needs or make an appointment online right now.
See a Trusted Salida, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Salida, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Salida chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.