Chiropractor in Shakopee, MN
Chiropractor Shakopee, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. However, we must remember that every patient is unique, and you must be educated about any potential benefits and risks before pursuing any kind of medical treatment. A chiropractor in Shakopee, MN has the tools and treatment methods to correct misalignment, relief pain, enhance mobility, and encourage better wellness. Whether you are desperate for an escape from pain, want to reduce stiffness, or are just looking for ways to care for yourself, find out how a chiropractor in Shakopee, MN could help you.
When you visit a chiropractor near Shakopee, MN, they will examine the condition of your spine, including its alignment and any damage or functional limitations, which affect your ability to move, comfort, and health and put together a unique treatment plan based on your movement health and wellness goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center near Shakopee, MN, chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri provides the latest proven chiropractic methods endorsed by a successful track record of helping patients manage or recover from a vast variety of complaints throughout the Shakopee, MN area. Talk to us about our treatment capabilities immediately or book an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Shakopee, MN Do?
A chiropractor is an allied health professional that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to correct and align the spine and other joints. Before they are allowed to see patients, a chiropractor is required to aquire licensure, experience, and education including a degree and continued professional education. Before treating patients as a chiropractor in the Shakopee, MN area, a provider must earn a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
The role of the chiropractor is to bring the body back into balance and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through proven treatment methods and approaches to movement health, your Shakopee, MN area chiropractor can help you recover from an injury, manage or treat a chronic condition, and foster better general health and wellness.
A chiropractor's methodology is based on the idea that the spine places a pivotal role in the body's wellness and ability to move. The spine protects the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord connects to nerves everywhere in the body and acts as a highway to send information back and forth between the brain and the rest of the body. Feelings picked up by the neurons throughout the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back out to individual parts of the body. Due to its central role in virtually every bodily function in some way, it is no surprise that chiropractors view the spine as central to wellness and movement health.
What Treatments Does a Chiropractor Provide?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Shakopee is a personalized treatment plan that is specific to your condition, needs, and movement goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Shakopee, MN chiropractor treats you in a clean, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
By seeing a chiropractor near Shakopee, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may employ a variety of modalities, including any of the following:
- Adjustments: chiropractors in Shakopee draw from different kinds of chiropractic adjustments in order to correct spinal alignment. Through the application of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, chiropractic adjustments can release pain and tension while improving mobility.
- Traction: Performed by hand or using special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently creating more space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your Shakopee, MN chiropractor may prescribe certain stretches and exercises designed to correct injuries and restore or maintain bodily structure and function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by improving strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used as a supplement to multiple other treatment methods, applying heat and ice on injured or damaged parts of the body can help minimize and prevent swelling, manage or eliminate pain, and increase blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: To maximize your healing and health, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in Shakopee, MN to identify necessary changes to your lifestyle, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you access tools that can support your journey to a pain-free life (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
In order to reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. Poor health prevents you from being able to reach peak health. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking which can include anything from weak bones to heart failure or the various physical and mental health complications that accompany obesity. Your chiropractor near Shakopee, MN has a medical understanding of many aspects of human health and will offer the guidance you need to reach a healthy weight, quit habit forming substances like nicotene, improve your diet, or navigate any other obstacles that stand in the way of reaching optimal physical condition.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
The benefits of chiropractic care are many, and with a respected Shakopee, MN chiropractor you trust, you can enjoy various of lasting benefits. The primary outcomes of receiving chiropractic care, according to peer-reviewed studies, are reduced pain in 92% of patients and improved mobility in 80% of patients.
However, chiropractic care does so much more to serve its patients. Just as you would when trying out any kind of medical care, it is imperative that you consult a treatment professional and give them an honest medical background before trying a type of care like chiropractic. But when you are trying to figure out whether chiropractic care is a good option for you, note these advantages our Shakopee chiropractic patients often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our Shakopee, MN Chiropractors Treat
As a leading center for spine care and wellness in Shakopee and surrounding areas, Total Spine Health and Injury Center has a successful team prepared to make you comfortable and free you from pain. Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Shakopee, MN — and the complete Total Spine staff provide quality chiropractic care based on extensive knowledge, skill, and experience.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in addressing an injury, you do not have to be injured to benefit from chiropractic. The Shakopee chiropractors at Total Spine work with individuals of every age, gender, and health level. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also treat uninjured patients to maximize their wellnesspromote peak performance. Learn more about what our Shakopee, MN chiropractor can do for you by selecting from the list below.
Our Shakopee, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Shakopee patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
- Sciatica Pain Treatment
- Chiropractor Near Me
Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine chiropractic team in Shakopee, MN will provide informed, quality care when you need to see a chiropractor. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to discuss how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
Make an Appointment with a Trusted Shakopee, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Shakopee, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Shakopee chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.