Chiropractor in Spring Lake Park, MN
Chiropractor Spring Lake Park, MN. So you are considering seeing a chiropractor. If you are like most people, you can benefit from chiropractic care. However, every situation is unique, and you must educate yourself and understand the possible benefits and risks before beginning any kind of medical treatment. A chiropractor in Spring Lake Park, MN has the tools and treatment methods to realign your spine, relief pain, enhance mobility, and encourage better wellness. If you are looking for pain relief, want to conquer your mobility limitations, or want to feel generally healthier, find out how a chiropractor in Spring Lake Park, MN could help you.
A chiropractor in Spring Lake Park, MN will assess the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your ability to move, comfort, and health and design a individualized treatment plan based on your movement health and wellness goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center near Spring Lake Park, MN, chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri provides the latest proven chiropractic methods endorsed by a long history of effectively treating a wide range of complaints in patients throughout the Spring Lake Park, MN area. Talk to us about our treatment capabilities today or schedule an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Spring Lake Park, MN Do?
A chiropractor is professional health care provider that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to correct and align the spine and other joints. Before they are allowed to care for patients, a chiropractor is required to earn a license to practice, clinical experience, and education including a degree and continued professional education. Before treating patients as a chiropractor in the Spring Lake Park, MN area, a practitioner must earn the advanced Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
The role of the chiropractor is to restore balance to the body and improve the condition and function of the joints and muscles in the spine and throughout the body. Through proven techniques and approaches to movement health, your chiropractor in Spring Lake Park, MN can help you recover from an injury, manage or treat a chronic condition, and foster better general health and wellness.
A chiropractor's approach is based on the idea that the spine places a critical role in all mobility and physical wellness. The spine protects the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord connects to nerves everywhere in the body and serves as a highway to send information between the brain and the rest of the body. Sensations picked up by the neurons in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back out to individual parts of the body. Due to its central role in nearly very movement and function of the body, it is no wonder that chiropractors view the spine as integral to wellness and movement health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Practice?
A good Spring Lake Park chiropractic care plan is designed based on to your unique condition, needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Spring Lake Park, MN chiropractor treats you in a clean, private setting and works closely with you and your medical team to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Spring Lake Park, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, you may receive a number of treatment methods, including any of the following:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Spring Lake Park chiropractors utilize in order to correct spinal alignment. Through the use of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can relieve pain and tightness while improving range of motion.
- Traction: Done by hand or using special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently opening up space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Spring Lake Park, MN may prescribe specific stretches and exercises to correct injuries and restore or maintain musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises help support joint stability and mobility and increase strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used in tandem with additional treatment methods, applying heat and ice on injured or affected areas can reduce swelling, manage or eliminate pain, and increase blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: To maximize your healing and health, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in Spring Lake Park, MN to counsel you on necessary lifestyle changes, educate you to correct your posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you access tools that can support your journey to a pain-free life (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor takes a comprehensive approach. Poor health holds you back from being able to reach peak health. You cannot reach your best if you are suffering from the negative consequences of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the various physical and mental health complications that are tied to obesity. Your chiropractor near Spring Lake Park, MN understands many facets of health and wellness and will offer the guidance you need to reach a healthy weight, quit habit forming substances like nicotene, maintain a nutritious diet, or navigate any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach optimal physical condition.
What Benefits Can I Experience from Seeing a Chiroprator?
Chiropractic care lends its patients various of lasting benefits. The primary advantages of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and improved mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. As with any kind of medical care, it is imperative that you consult a medical professional and give them an honest medical background prior to deciding if a treatment like chiropractic is right for you. But when you are trying to figure out whether chiropractic care is right for you, think about some of the advantages our Spring Lake Park chiropractic patients often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
When to See a Chiropractor in Spring Lake Park, MN
As a leading center for spine care and wellness in Spring Lake Park and surrounding areas, Total Spine Health and Injury Center has a successful team capable of making you comfortable and eliminating pain . A trusted and relied-upon chiropractor in Spring Lake Park, MN with many years of experience treating patients, Dr. Brent Tieri and the entire Total Spine care team have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you look for in your chiropractic care team.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in healing from an injury, you do not have to be injured to benefit from chiropractic. The Spring Lake Park chiropractors at Total Spine work with individuals of all shapes, sizes, and ages. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also treat uninjured patients to maximize their bodiespromote peak performance. Learn more about how our Spring Lake Park, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Spring Lake Park, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Spring Lake Park patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine chiropractic team in Spring Lake Park, MN will provide informed, quality care when you need to see a chiropractor. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to discuss how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
See a Trusted Spring Lake Park, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Spring Lake Park, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Spring Lake Park chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.