Chiropractor in St. Michael, MN
Chiropractor St. Michael, MN. So you are considering seeing a chiropractor. If you are like most people, you can benefit from chiropractic care. However, we must remember that every situation is different, and you should always educate yourself and understand the possible benefits and risks before pursuing a new medical treatment. A chiropractor in St. Michael, MN has the tools and treatment methods to correct misalignment, eliminate pain, enhance mobility, and encourage overall wellness. If you have been living with debilitating pain for far too long, want to reduce stiffness, or are just looking for ways to be healthier overall, find out how a chiropractor in St. Michael, MN could help you.
When you visit a chiropractor near St. Michael, MN, they will assess the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your ability to move, comfort, and health and put together a unique treatment plan to help you achieve your personal wellness goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center near St. Michael, MN, chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri offers the most up-to-date chiropractic treatments endorsed by a history of success treating a wide range of complaints in patients in the St. Michael, MN area. Talk to us about our treatment capabilities immediately or make an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in St. Michael, MN Do?
A chiropractor is professional health care provider that uses adjustments and other treatment techniques to correct and align the spine and other joints. Before they are allowed to see patients, a chiropractor is required to obtain licensure, clinical experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before working as a chiropractor in the St. Michael, MN area, a practitioner must get a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The role of the chiropractor is to bring the body back into balance and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through empirically-backed treatment methods and approaches to movement health, your chiropractor in St. Michael, MN can guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's critical role in everything to do with the body's wellness and mobility. The spine protects the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves all over the body and serves as a pathway to communicate information back and forth between the brain and the rest of the body. Messages received by the neurons in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back to individual parts of the body. Due to its central role in nearly every bodily function in some way, it is no wonder that chiropractors see the spine as central to mobility and general health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Offer?
The key to successful chiropractic care near St. Michael is a personalized treatment plan that is specific to your condition, health needs, and movement goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our St. Michael, MN chiropractor offers care in a modern, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near St. Michael, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may use a variety of modalities, including any of the following:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments St. Michael chiropractors utilize to realign the spine. Involving the application of gentle pressure to the tissue in and around the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can release pain and irritation while improving range of motion.
- Traction: Done by hand or using special tools, spinal traction work to decompress spinal discs by gently opening up space between the vertebrae.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your St. Michael, MN chiropractor may prescribe specific movements and exercises designed to correct injuries and restore or maintain bodily structure and function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by improving strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used in conjunction with additional treatments, applying heat and ice on injured or damaged areas can reduce swelling, mitigate pain, and encourage increased blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: To maximize your recovery and health, your St. Michael, MN chiropractor will counsel you on necessary changes to your lifestyle, educate you to correct your posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you find tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Your chiropractor will education you on:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor takes a comprehensive approach. Poor health prevents you from being able to reach peak health. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative consequences of smoking which can include anything from weak bones to heart failure or the various physical and mental health problems that accompany obesity. Your chiropractor near St. Michael, MN comprehends many aspects of human health and will lead you on a path to reach a healthy weight, quit smoking, maintain a nutritious diet, or pull through any other obstacles that stand in the way of reaching your best possible condition.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
Chiropractic care lends its patients various of short term and long term benefits. The primary outcomes of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. As with any kind of medical care, you must consult a professional and provide an accurate medical history before deciding if a treatment like chiropractic is right for you. However, when you are considering whether chiropractic care is right for you, note these advantages our St. Michael chiropractic patients often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our St. Michael, MN Chiropractors Treat
As one of the premier centers center for spine care and wellness in St. Michael and surrounding areas, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with an experienced team prepared to make you comfortable and free you from pain. A trusted and relied-upon chiropractor in St. Michael, MN with many years of experience treating patients, Dr. Brent Tieri and the complete Total Spine care team provide quality chiropractic care based on extensive knowledge, skill, and experience.
Seeing a chiropractor can help you heal from an injury, but you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. Total Spine's St. Michael chiropractor treats people of all shapes, sizes, and ages. In addition to injuries and chronic conditions, we offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their bodiespromote peak performance. Get more information about how our St. Michael, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our St. Michael, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating St. Michael patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine chiropractic team in St. Michael, MN will provide informed, quality care when you need to see a chiropractor. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
Make an Appointment with a Trusted St. Michael, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading St. Michael, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with St. Michael chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.