Chiropractor in Watertown, MN
Chiropractor Watertown, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. However, it is important to realize that every situation is unique, and you must be educated about the possible benefits and risks before pursuing a new medical treatment. A chiropractor in Watertown, MN has the tools and treatment methods to correct misalignment, eliminate pain, improve mobility, and foster better health. Whether you are desperate for an escape from pain, want to conquer your mobility limitations, or want to care for yourself, find out how a chiropractor in Watertown, MN could help you.
A chiropractor in Watertown, MN will assess the condition of your spine, including its alignment and any damage or functional limitations, which affect your overall mobility, comfort, and health and design a individualized treatment plan based on your movement health and wellness goals. Watertown, MN chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center offers the latest proven chiropractic methods supported by a long history of effectively helping patients manage or recover from a vast variety of complaints throughout the Watertown, MN area. Talk to us about your condition now or schedule an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Watertown, MN Do?
A chiropractor is a healthcare professional that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to correct and align the spine and other joints. In order to see patients, a chiropractor is required to earn a license to practice, experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before working as a chiropractor in the Watertown, MN area, a provider must complete a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
The role of the chiropractor is to restore balance to the body and improve the condition and function of the joints and muscles in the spine and throughout the body. Through empirically-backed techniques and approaches to movement health, your chiropractor in Watertown, MN can help you recover from an injury, manage or treat a chronic condition, and foster better general health and wellness.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's critical role in everything to do with the body's wellness and mobility. The spine protects the spinal cord which, along with the brain, makes up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves throughout the body and serves as a pathway to send signals and commands back and forth between the brain and the rest of the body. Feelings picked up by the neurons throughout the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back out to individual parts of the body. Due to its central role in nearly very movement and function of the body, it is no wonder that chiropractors view the spine as integral to wellness and movement health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Offer?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Watertown is a personalized treatment plan that is designed based on to your unique condition, needs, and movement goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Watertown, MN chiropractor treats you in a modern, private setting and works closely with you and your medical team to best treat you.
By seeing a chiropractor near Watertown, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, you may receive a variety of treatments, which could include:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Watertown chiropractors utilize in order to fix the alignment of the spine. Involving the application of gentle pressure to the tissue in and around the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can ease pain and inflammation while improving range of motion.
- Traction: Done by hand or with special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently opening up space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Watertown, MN may prescribe specific movements and exercises designed to correct injuries and restore or maintain musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises help support joint stability and mobility and increase strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used in conjunction with multiple other treatment methods, the use of heat and ice on injured or affected areas can help reduce swelling, manage or eliminate pain, and promote the healthy flow of blood to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in Watertown, MN to identify necessary changes to your lifestyle, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you access tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To guide your body to peak performance, your chiropractor takes a comprehensive approach. Poor health prevents you from being able to reach peak health. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the various physical and mental health complications that accompany obesity. Find a chiropractor in the Watertown, MN area who has a medical understanding of many aspects of health and wellness and will lead you on a path to reach a healthy weight, quit smoking, improve your diet, or navigate any other obstacles that stand in the way of reaching peak performance.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
The benefits of chiropractic care are many, and with a respected Watertown, MN chiropractor you trust, you can enjoy a host of short term and long term benefits. The primary outcomes of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care does so much more to serve its patients. Just as you would when beginning any new form of medical care, you must speak to a treatment professional and give them an accurate medical history before trying a type of care like chiropractic. But when you are trying to figure out whether chiropractic care is a good option for you, think about some of the advantages our Watertown chiropractic patients often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
When to See a Chiropractor in Watertown, MN
As a leading center for spine care and wellness in Watertown and surrounding areas, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with a successful team prepared to make you comfortable and free you from pain. A trusted and relied-upon chiropractor in Watertown, MN with many years of experience treating patients, Dr. Brent Tieri and the entire Total Spine staff provide quality chiropractic care based on extensive knowledge, skill, and experience.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in managing an injury, you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. Total Spine's Watertown chiropractor treats people of all shapes, sizes, and ages. In addition to injuries and chronic conditions, we offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their bodiespromote peak performance. Learn more about what our Watertown, MN chiropractor can do for you by selecting from the list below.
Our Watertown, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Watertown patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine chiropractic team in Watertown, MN will provide informed, quality care when you need to see a chiropractor. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review your needs or make an appointment online right now.
See a Reputable Watertown, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Watertown, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Watertown chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.