Chiropractor in Wayzata, MN
Chiropractor Wayzata, MN. So you are considering seeing a chiropractor. If you are like most people, you can benefit from chiropractic care. Of course, every patient is unique, and you must be educated about the possible benefits and risks before pursuing a new medical treatment. A chiropractor in Wayzata, MN has the tools and treatment methods to realign your spine, eliminate pain, improve mobility, and encourage overall wellness. If you are looking for pain relief, want to move better, or want to enhance your wellness, find a chiropractor to work with near Wayzata, MN now.
When you visit a chiropractor near Wayzata, MN, they will assess the condition of your spine, including its alignment and any damage or functional limitations, which affect your ability to move, comfort, and health and lay out a tailored treatment plan to help you achieve your personal wellness goals. Wayzata, MN chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center provides the most up-to-date chiropractic care endorsed by a successful track record of helping patients manage or recover from a wide variety of complaints throughout the Wayzata, MN area. Talk to us about our treatment capabilities now or book an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Wayzata, MN Do?
A chiropractor is an allied health professional that uses adjustments and other treatment techniques to correct and align the spine and other joints. In order to treat patients, a chiropractor is required to earn a license to practice, clinical experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before practicing as a chiropractor in the Wayzata, MN area, a practitioner must get the advanced Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The chiropractor's role is to restore balance to the body and optimize the condition and function of the joints and muscles in the spine and throughout the body. Through proven treatment methods and approaches to movement health, your chiropractor in Wayzata, MN will work with you to guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
A chiropractor's methodology is based on the idea that the spine places a pivotal role in all mobility and physical wellness. The spine houses the spinal cord which, along with the brain, makes up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves all over the body and acts as a pathway to communicate signals and commands between the brain and the body. Sensations picked up by the neurons throughout the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back out to those parts of the body. Central to virtually very movement and function of the body, it is easy to understand why chiropractors treat the spine as central to wellness and movement health.
What Treatments Does a Chiropractor Practice?
A good Wayzata chiropractic care plan is designed based on to your unique condition, needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Wayzata, MN chiropractor offers care in a cool, private setting and works closely with you and your medical team to best treat you.
By seeing a chiropractor near Wayzata, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may employ a variety of modalities, including any of the following:
- Adjustments: chiropractors in Wayzata draw from different kinds of chiropractic adjustments in order to realign the spine. Involving the use of gentle pressure to the tissue in and around the spine and/or other joints, chiropractic adjustments can relieve pain and inflammation while improving range of motion.
- Traction: Performed manually or using special tools, spinal traction work to decompress spinal discs by gently creating more space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: Your chiropractor may use soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy to repair damaged tissues or realign joints. They do this by loosening tight muscles and releasing tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your Wayzata, MN chiropractor may prescribe certain movements and exercises to correct injuries and encourage better musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises help support joint stability and mobility and increase strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used in tandem with additional treatments, the use of heat and ice on injuries or damaged parts of the body can reduce swelling, mitigate pain, and increase blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in Wayzata, MN to counsel you on necessary changes to your lifestyle, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or provide you with tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Your chiropractor will help you maximize your recovery and wellness by educating you on:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative consequences of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the various physical and mental health problems that are tied to obesity. Find a chiropractor in the Wayzata, MN area who comprehends many details of human health and will offer the guidance you need to reach a healthy weight, quit habit forming substances like nicotene, eat a balanced diet, or navigate any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach optimal physical condition.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
Chiropractic care lends its patients a wide range of lasting benefits. The primary outcomes of receiving chiropractic care, according to peer-reviewed studies, are reduced pain in 92% of patients and improved mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. Just as you would when beginning any new form of medical care, it is imperative that you speak to a professional and give them an accurate medical background before trying a type of care like chiropractic. But when you are trying to determine whether chiropractic care is a good option for you, think about some of the advantages our Wayzata chiropractic patients often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our Wayzata, MN Chiropractors Treat
As a leading center for spine care and wellness in Wayzata and surrounding areas, Total Spine Health and Injury Center has a successful team capable of making you comfortable and treating your pain. A trusted and relied-upon chiropractor in Wayzata, MN with many years of experience treating patients, Dr. Brent Tieri and the complete Total Spine team have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you expect from a respected chiropractic care team.
Seeing a chiropractor can help you heal from an injury, but it is not just the injured who benefit from chiropractic. Total Spine's Wayzata chiropractor treats individuals of all shapes, sizes, and ages. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also treat uninjured patients to maximize their wellnesspromote peak performance. Get more information about what our Wayzata, MN chiropractor can do for you by selecting from the list below.
Our Wayzata, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Wayzata patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Wayzata, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review your needs or make an appointment online right now.
See a Trusted Wayzata, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Wayzata, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Wayzata chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.