Chiropractor in Zimmerman, MN
Chiropractor Zimmerman, MN. So you are considering seeing a chiropractor. If you are like most people, you can benefit from chiropractic care. Of course, it is important to realize that every patient is unique, and you must be educated about any potential benefits and risks before pursuing a new medical treatment. When you work with a chiropractor in Zimmerman, MN, they will employ proven techniques to realign your spine, eliminate pain, enhance mobility, and foster better health. If you are desperate for an escape from pain, want to move better, or are just looking for ways to be healthier overall, find out how a chiropractor in Zimmerman, MN could help you.
A chiropractor in Zimmerman, MN will assess the condition of your spine, including its alignment and any damage or functional limitations, which affect your ability to move, comfort, and health and put together a personalized treatment plan based on your personal wellness goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center near Zimmerman, MN, chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri offers the most up-to-date chiropractic treatments supported by a successful track record of helping patients manage or recover from a vast variety of complaints throughout the Zimmerman, MN area. Talk to us about our treatment capabilities today or book an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Zimmerman, MN Do?
A chiropractor is an allied health professional that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to adjust joints and correct spinal alignment. Before they are allowed to care for patients, a chiropractor is required to earn licensure, experience, and education including a degree and continued professional education. Before working as a chiropractor in the Zimmerman, MN area, a practitioner must earn a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The chiropractor's job is to restore balance to the body and optimize the condition and function of the joints and muscles in the spine and throughout the body. Through proven techniques based in movement health, your chiropractor in Zimmerman, MN can guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's pivotal role in all mobility and physical wellness. The spine houses the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord connects to nerves all over the body and acts as a pathway to send information between the brain and the body. Feelings picked up by nerve in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back out to those parts of the body. Due to its central role in virtually every bodily function in some way, it is easy to understand why chiropractors see the spine as integral to mobility and general health.
What Treatments Does a Chiropractor Offer?
A sound Zimmerman chiropractic care plan is tailored to your unique condition, needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Zimmerman, MN chiropractor treats you in a modern, private setting and works closely with you and your medical team to best treat you.
By seeing a chiropractor near Zimmerman, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may employ a number of modalities, which may include:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Zimmerman chiropractors utilize in order to realign the spine. Involving the use of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can ease pain and tightness while increasing mobility.
- Traction: Done manually or with special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently opening up space between the vertebrae.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your Zimmerman, MN chiropractor may prescribe certain movements and exercises to repair injuries and encourage better musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises help support joint stability and mobility and increase movement health from strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used alongside additional treatment methods, applying heat and ice on injuries or damaged areas can help minimize and prevent swelling, mitigate pain, and increase blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: To maximize your recovery and health, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in Zimmerman, MN to identify necessary changes to your lifestyle, educate you to correct your posture or technique for certain activities, or provide you with tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Your chiropractor will education you on:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
In order to reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative consequences of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the laundry list of physical and mental health complications that are tied to obesity. Find a chiropractor in the Zimmerman, MN area who understands many facets of human health and will lead you on a path to manage your weight, quit smoking, maintain a nutritious diet, or pull through any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach your best possible condition.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
Chiropractic care lends its patients a wide range of lasting benefits. The fundamental outcomes of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
However, chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. Just as you would when trying out any kind of medical care, you must consult a professional and provide an accurate medical background before trying a type of care like chiropractic. However, when you are considering whether chiropractic care is a good option for you, think about some of the advantages patients of Zimmerman chiropractors often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our Zimmerman, MN Chiropractors Treat
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the Zimmerman area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center has an experienced team capable of making you comfortable and treating your pain. Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Zimmerman, MN — and the complete Total Spine team provide quality chiropractic care based on extensive knowledge, skill, and experience.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in addressing an injury, you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. Total Spine's Zimmerman chiropractor treats people of all shapes, sizes, and ages. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their bodiespromote peak performance. Learn more about how our Zimmerman, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Zimmerman, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Zimmerman patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Zimmerman, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review your needs or make an appointment online right now.
See a Trusted Zimmerman, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Zimmerman, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Zimmerman chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.