Chiropractor in Apple Valley, MN
Chiropractor Apple Valley, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. However, it is important to realize that every patient is unique, and you must be educated about the potential benefits and risks before beginning a new kind of medical treatment. A chiropractor in Apple Valley, MN has the tools and treatment methods to realign your spine, eliminate pain, enhance ability to move, and encourage better health. If you have been living with debilitating pain for far too long, want to conquer your mobility limitations, or want to feel generally healthier, find out how a chiropractor in Apple Valley, MN could help you.
When you visit a chiropractor near Apple Valley, MN, they will examine the condition of your spine, including its alignment and any damage or functional limitations, which affect your overall mobility, comfort, and health and design a personalized treatment plan to help you achieve your personal wellness goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center near Apple Valley, MN, chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri offers the most up-to-date chiropractic care backed by a long history of effectively helping patients manage or recover from a vast array of complaints throughout the Apple Valley, MN area. Talk to us about your condition immediately or book an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Apple Valley, MN Do?
A chiropractor is a healthcare professional that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to adjust joints and correct spinal alignment. Before they are allowed to see patients, a chiropractor is required to obtain licensure, experience, and education including a degree and continued professional education. Before working as a chiropractor in the Apple Valley, MN area, a provider must earn a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The role of the chiropractor is to restore balance to the body and improve the condition and function of the joints and muscles in the spine and throughout the body. Through proven techniques and approaches to movement health, your chiropractor in Apple Valley, MN can help you recover from an injury, manage or treat a chronic condition, and foster better general health and wellness.
A chiropractor's methodology is based on the idea that the spine places a pivotal role in the body's wellness and ability to move. The spine houses the spinal cord which, along with the brain, makes up the central nervous system. The spinal cord connects to nerves everywhere in the body and acts as a pathway to communicate signals and commands back and forth between the brain and the body. Feelings picked up by nerve throughout the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back to individual parts of the body. Central to virtually every bodily function in some way, it is no surprise that chiropractors treat the spine as central to wellness and movement health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Practice?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Apple Valley is a personalized treatment plan that is tailored to your condition, needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Apple Valley, MN chiropractor offers care in a clean, private setting and works closely with you and your medical team to best treat you.
By seeing a chiropractor near Apple Valley, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may employ a variety of treatment methods, which may include:
- Adjustments: chiropractors in Apple Valley draw from different kinds of chiropractic adjustments in order to realign the spine. Involving the use of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, chiropractic adjustments can release pain and irritation while improving mobility.
- Traction: Performed manually or using special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently creating more space between the vertebrae.
- Soft-tissue therapy: Your chiropractor may use soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy to repair damaged tissues or realign joints. They do this by loosening tight muscles and releasing tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Apple Valley, MN may prescribe certain stretches and exercises designed to repair injuries and encourage better musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises help support joint stability and mobility and increase strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used as a supplement to multiple other treatments, applying heat and ice on injuries or affected areas can minimize and prevent swelling, manage or eliminate pain, and increase blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: To maximize your recovery and health, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in Apple Valley, MN to identify necessary lifestyle changes, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you find tools that can support your journey to a pain-free life (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
In order to reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. Poor health holds you back from being able to reach peak health. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the laundry list of physical and mental health complications that are associated with obesity. Find a chiropractor in the Apple Valley, MN area who has a medical understanding of many details of health and wellness and will lead you on a path to manage your weight, quit smoking, maintain a nutritious diet, or navigate any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach your best possible condition.
What Benefits Can I Experience from Seeing a Chiroprator?
Chiropractic care lends its patients a wide range of short term and long term benefits. The primary outcomes of receiving chiropractic care, according to peer-reviewed studies, are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. Just as you would when trying out any kind of medical care, it is imperative that you speak to a medical professional and provide an accurate medical background before trying a type of care like chiropractic. However, when you are trying to determine whether chiropractic care is worth exploring for you, think about these advantages our Apple Valley chiropractic patients often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our Apple Valley, MN Chiropractors Treat
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the Apple Valley area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center has a successful team capable of making you comfortable and eliminating pain . Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Apple Valley, MN — and the entire Total Spine care team have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you look for in your chiropractic care team.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in managing an injury, you do not have to be injured to benefit from chiropractic. Total Spine's Apple Valley chiropractor treats people of every age, gender, and health level. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also treat uninjured patients to maximize their healthpromote peak performance. Learn more about what our Apple Valley, MN chiropractor can do for you by selecting from the list below.
Our Apple Valley, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Apple Valley patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Apple Valley, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to discuss how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
See a Reputable Apple Valley, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Apple Valley, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Apple Valley chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.