Chiropractor in Becker, MN
Chiropractor Becker, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. Of course, it is important to realize that every patient is unique, and you should always be educated about any potential benefits and risks before pursuing any medical treatment. A chiropractor in Becker, MN has the tools and treatment methods to correct misalignment, relief pain, improve ability to move, and foster overall health. If you are desperate for an escape from pain, want to reduce stiffness, or want to be healthier overall, find out how a chiropractor in Becker, MN could help you.
When you visit a chiropractor near Becker, MN, they will assess the condition of your spine, including its alignment and any damage or functional limitations, which affect your ability to move, comfort, and health and design a individualized treatment plan to help you achieve your movement health and wellness goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center near Becker, MN, chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri provides the latest proven chiropractic methods endorsed by a history of success treating a wide range of complaints in patients throughout the Becker, MN area. Talk to us about our treatment capabilities today or schedule an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Becker, MN Do?
A chiropractor is a healthcare professional that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to adjust joints and correct spinal alignment. Before they are allowed to see patients, a chiropractor is required to earn licensure, experience, and education including a degree and continued professional education. Before treating patients as a chiropractor in the Becker, MN area, a provider must get the advanced Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The chiropractor's job is to restore balance to the body and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through evidence-backed treatment methods based in movement health, your chiropractor in Becker, MN can guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's critical role in the body's wellness and ability to move. The spine houses the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves throughout the body and acts as a highway to send signals and commands back and forth between the brain and the rest of the body. Messages picked up by the neurons in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back to individual parts of the body. Due to its central role in nearly every bodily function in some way, it is no wonder that chiropractors see the spine as integral to wellness and movement health.
What Treatments Does a Chiropractor Practice?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Becker is a personalized treatment plan that is designed based on to your unique condition, needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Becker, MN chiropractor sees you in a clean, private setting and works closely with you and your other providers to best treat you.
By seeing a chiropractor near Becker, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may employ a variety of treatments, which may include:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Becker chiropractors utilize in order to realign the spine. Involving the use of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can release pain and tightness while increasing range of motion.
- Traction: Done by hand or using special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently creating more space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: Your chiropractor may use soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy to repair damaged tissues or realign joints. They do this by loosening tight muscles and releasing tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your Becker, MN chiropractor may prescribe specific movements and exercises to repair injuries and restore or maintain musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises help support joint stability and mobility and increase movement health from strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used in tandem with multiple other treatment methods, the use of heat and ice on injured or affected areas can help reduce swelling, mitigate pain, and increase blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: To maximize your healing and health, your Becker, MN chiropractor will counsel you on necessary lifestyle changes, educate you to correct your posture or technique for certain activities, or provide you with tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To guide your body to peak performance, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking which can include anything from weak bones to heart failure or the various physical and mental health complications that are tied to obesity. Your chiropractor near Becker, MN understands many details of health and wellness and will lead you on a path to reach a healthy weight, quit smoking, improve your diet, or pull through any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach peak performance.
What Benefits Can I Experience from Seeing a Chiroprator?
The benefits of chiropractic care are many, and with a respected Becker, MN chiropractor you trust, you can enjoy a host of lasting benefits. The fundamental benefits of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
However, chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. As with any new form of medical care, it is imperative that you consult a professional and give them an accurate medical history before deciding if a treatment like chiropractic is right for you. But when you are considering whether chiropractic care is a good option for you, note some of the advantages our Becker chiropractic patients often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
When to See a Chiropractor in Becker, MN
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the Becker area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with a successful team capable of making you comfortable and treating your pain. Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Becker, MN — and the complete Total Spine team provide quality chiropractic care based on extensive knowledge, skill, and experience.
Seeing a chiropractor can help you heal from an injury, but it is not just the injured who benefit from chiropractic. The Becker chiropractors at Total Spine care for people of all shapes, sizes, and ages. In addition to injuries and chronic conditions, we offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their healthpromote peak performance. Learn more about what our Becker, MN chiropractor can do for you by selecting from the list below.
Our Becker, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Becker patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
- Sciatica Pain Treatment
- Chiropractor Near Me
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Becker, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to discuss how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
See a Reputable Becker, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Becker, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Becker chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.