Chiropractor in Circle Pines, MN
Chiropractor Circle Pines, MN. So you are considering seeing a chiropractor. If you are like most people, you can benefit from chiropractic care. However, it is important to realize that every patient is unique, and you must educate yourself and understand any possible benefits and risks before pursuing any kind of medical treatment. A chiropractor in Circle Pines, MN has the tools and treatment methods to realign your spine, eliminate pain, enhance mobility, and encourage overall health. Whether you are looking for pain relief, want to move better, or are just looking for ways to be healthier overall, find a chiropractor to work with near Circle Pines, MN now.
When you visit a chiropractor near Circle Pines, MN, they will examine the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your ability to move, comfort, and health and put together a custom treatment plan to help you achieve your personal wellness goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center near Circle Pines, MN, chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri offers the most up-to-date chiropractic care backed by a history of success helping patients manage or recover from a vast variety of complaints throughout the Circle Pines, MN area. Talk to us about our treatment capabilities today or book an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Circle Pines, MN Do?
A chiropractor is a healthcare professional that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to correct and align the spine and other joints. Before they are allowed to treat patients, a chiropractor is required to earn licensure, hands-on experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before treating patients as a chiropractor in the Circle Pines, MN area, a practitioner must get a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
The chiropractor's job is to bring the body back into balance and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through proven techniques and approaches to movement health, your chiropractor in Circle Pines, MN will work with you to guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
A chiropractor's approach is based on the idea that the spine places a pivotal role in the body's wellness and ability to move. The spine protects the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves everywhere in the body and acts as a pathway to send information back and forth between the brain and the body. Feelings received by the neurons in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back out to individual parts of the body. Central to nearly very movement and function of the body, it is no surprise that chiropractors view the spine as central to mobility and general health.
What Treatments Does a Chiropractor Provide?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Circle Pines is a personalized treatment plan that is tailored to your unique condition, needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Circle Pines, MN chiropractor sees you in a modern, private setting and works closely with you and your other providers to best treat you.
By seeing a chiropractor near Circle Pines, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, you may receive a number of modalities, which may include:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Circle Pines chiropractors utilize to fix spinal alignment. Involving the application of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, chiropractic adjustments can release pain and irritation while improving mobility.
- Traction: Performed by hand or using special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently opening up space between the vertebrae.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your Circle Pines, MN chiropractor may prescribe certain movements and exercises to correct injuries and encourage better musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by improving movement health from strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used alongside multiple other treatment methods, the use of heat and ice on injured or damaged areas can help minimize and prevent swelling, mitigate pain, and promote the healthy flow of blood to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: To maximize your healing and health, your Circle Pines, MN chiropractor will counsel you on necessary changes to your lifestyle, educate you to correct your posture or technique for certain activities, or provide you with tools that can support your journey to a pain-free life (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To guide your body to peak performance, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. Poor health prevents you from being able to reach peak health. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the various physical and mental health problems that are associated with obesity. Find a chiropractor in the Circle Pines, MN area who understands many aspects of human health and will offer the guidance you need to manage your weight, quit habit forming substances like nicotene, maintain a nutritious diet, or navigate any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach peak performance.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
Chiropractic care lends its patients a wide range of lasting benefits. The primary outcomes of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
However, chiropractic care does so much more to serve its patients. As with any kind of medical care, it is imperative that you speak to a professional and offer an honest medical background before trying a type of care like chiropractic. But when you are trying to determine whether chiropractic care is right for you, think about some of the advantages patients of Circle Pines chiropractors often enjoy:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
When to See a Chiropractor in Circle Pines, MN
As a leading center for spine care and wellness in Circle Pines and surrounding areas, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with a qualified team capable of making you comfortable and treating your pain. Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Circle Pines, MN — and the complete Total Spine team provide quality chiropractic care based on extensive knowledge, skill, and experience.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in treating an injury, you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. The Circle Pines chiropractors at Total Spine work with people of all shapes, sizes, and ages. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also treat uninjured patients to maximize their bodiespromote peak performance. Get more information about how our Circle Pines, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Circle Pines, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Circle Pines patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine chiropractic team in Circle Pines, MN will provide informed, quality care when you need to see a chiropractor. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
Make an Appointment with a Trusted Circle Pines, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Circle Pines, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Circle Pines chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.