Chiropractor in Corcoran, MN
Chiropractor Corcoran, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. Of course, we must remember that every situation is different, and you must educate yourself and understand any possible benefits and risks before beginning a new kind of medical treatment. A chiropractor in Corcoran, MN has the tools and treatment methods to correct misalignment, relief pain, enhance mobility, and foster better health. Whether you have been living with debilitating pain for far too long, want to reduce stiffness, or want to care for yourself, find out how a chiropractor in Corcoran, MN could help you.
When you visit a chiropractor near Corcoran, MN, they will assess the condition of your spine, including its alignment and any damage or functional limitations, which affect your ability to move, comfort, and health and design a personalized treatment plan to help you achieve your movement health and wellness goals. Corcoran, MN chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center provides the latest proven chiropractic methods supported by a successful track record of treating a wide range of complaints in patients throughout the Corcoran, MN area. Talk to us about your condition now or schedule an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Corcoran, MN Do?
A chiropractor is a healthcare professional that uses adjustments and other treatment techniques to adjust joints and correct spinal alignment. In order to care for patients, a chiropractor is required to aquire licensure, hands-on experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before working as a chiropractor in the Corcoran, MN area, a provider must get a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
The role of the chiropractor is to bring the body back into balance and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through evidence-backed techniques and approaches to movement health, your Corcoran, MN area chiropractor can guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
A chiropractor's methodology is based on the idea that the spine places a pivotal role in everything to do with the body's wellness and mobility. The spine protects the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves everywhere in the body and acts as a pathway to send signals and commands between the brain and the body. Sensations received by nerve throughout the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's commands are sent back out to individual parts of the body. Due to its central role in virtually very movement and function of the body, it is easy to understand why chiropractors view the spine as central to mobility and general health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Practice?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Corcoran is a personalized treatment plan that is specific to your condition, health needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Corcoran, MN chiropractor offers care in a modern, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
By seeing a chiropractor near Corcoran, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, you may receive a variety of modalities, which may include:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Corcoran chiropractors utilize to correct spinal alignment. Involving the use of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, adjustments can release pain and irritation while improving mobility.
- Traction: Performed manually or using special tools, spinal traction methods are used to decompress spinal discs by gently creating more space between the vertebrae.
- Soft-tissue therapy: Your chiropractor may use soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy to repair damaged tissues or realign joints. They do this by loosening tight muscles and releasing tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your chiropractor near Corcoran, MN may prescribe specific movements and exercises to correct injuries and encourage better bodily structure and function. Therapeutic exercises help support joint stability and mobility and increase strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used as a supplement to multiple other treatment methods, applying heat and ice on injuries or affected parts of the body can help minimize and prevent swelling, manage or eliminate pain, and promote the healthy flow of blood to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in Corcoran, MN to counsel you on necessary lifestyle changes, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or provide you with tools that can support your journey to a pain-free life (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor takes a comprehensive point of view. Poor health holds you back from being able to reach peak health. You cannot reach your best if you are suffering from the negative consequences of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the various physical and mental health problems that accompany obesity. Find a chiropractor in the Corcoran, MN area who comprehends many facets of health and wellness and will lead you on a path to reach a healthy weight, quit habit forming substances like nicotene, improve your diet, or navigate any other obstacles that stand in the way of reaching optimal physical condition.
What Benefits Can I Experience from Seeing a Chiroprator?
Chiropractic care lends its patients a host of short term and long term benefits. The primary outcomes of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care does so much more to serve its patients. As with any new form of medical care, it is imperative that you speak to a treatment professional and provide an accurate medical history before trying a type of care like chiropractic. However, when you are trying to figure out whether chiropractic care is right for you, think about some of the advantages our Corcoran chiropractic patients often enjoy:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
Conditions Our Corcoran, MN Chiropractors Treat
As one of the premier centers center for spine care and wellness in Corcoran and surrounding areas, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with a successful team prepared to make you comfortable and free you from pain. Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Corcoran, MN — and the entire Total Spine staff have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you look for in your chiropractic care team.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in treating an injury, you can enjoy major benefits from getting chiropractic even if you're not injured. Total Spine's Corcoran chiropractor treats individuals of all shapes, sizes, and ages. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their healthpromote peak performance. Learn more about what our Corcoran, MN chiropractor can do for you by selecting from the list below.
Our Corcoran, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Corcoran patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
- Sciatica Pain Treatment
- Chiropractor Near Me
Dr. Brent Tieri and the Total Spine chiropractic team in Corcoran, MN will provide informed, quality care when you need to see a chiropractor. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to review your needs or make an appointment online right now.
See a Reputable Corcoran, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Corcoran, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Corcoran chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.