Chiropractor in Mounds View, MN
Chiropractor Mounds View, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. However, every situation is different, and you should always be educated about the potential benefits and risks before pursuing a new medical treatment. A chiropractor in Mounds View, MN has the tools and treatment methods to correct misalignment, eliminate pain, improve ability to move, and encourage better health. If you have been living with debilitating pain for far too long, want to reduce stiffness, or want to feel generally healthier, consider seeing a chiropractor in Mounds View, MN.
When you visit a chiropractor near Mounds View, MN, they will examine the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your ability to move, comfort, and health and lay out a unique treatment plan to help you achieve your movement health and wellness goals. Mounds View, MN chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center provides the most up-to-date chiropractic care endorsed by a successful track record of treating a wide range of complaints in patients in the Mounds View, MN area. Talk to us about your condition today or schedule an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Mounds View, MN Do?
A chiropractor is a healthcare professional that uses adjustments and other treatment techniques to correct and align the spine and other joints. In order to see patients, a chiropractor is required to aquire licensure, hands-on experience, and education including a degree and continued professional education. Before practicing as a chiropractor in the Mounds View, MN area, a provider must get a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
The chiropractor's role is to bring the body back into balance and optimize the condition and function of the joints and muscles in the spine and throughout the body. Through proven techniques and approaches to movement health, your Mounds View, MN area chiropractor can help you recover from an injury, manage or treat a chronic condition, and foster better general health and wellness.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's pivotal role in all mobility and physical wellness. The spine protects the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves throughout the body and acts as a pathway to communicate signals and commands back and forth between the brain and the body. Feelings picked up by the neurons throughout the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's directions on what to do are sent back to those parts of the body. Due to its central role in nearly every bodily function in some way, it is no wonder that chiropractors view the spine as integral to wellness and movement health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Provide?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Mounds View is a personalized treatment plan that is designed based on to your unique condition, health needs, and goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Mounds View, MN chiropractor sees you in a modern, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
By seeing a chiropractor near Mounds View, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may employ a variety of modalities, which could include:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Mounds View chiropractors utilize to realign the spine. Through the application of gentle pressure to the tissue in and around the spine and/or other joints, chiropractic adjustments can ease pain and inflammation while improving mobility.
- Traction: Done by hand or using special tools, spinal traction work to decompress spinal discs by gently creating more space between vertebral bones.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your Mounds View, MN chiropractor may prescribe certain movements and exercises designed to correct injuries and restore or maintain musclular and skeletal function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by improving movement health from strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used in tandem with multiple other treatment methods, the use of heat and ice on injured or irritated parts of the body can reduce swelling, mitigate pain, and increase blood flow to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in Mounds View, MN to counsel you on necessary lifestyle changes, teach you correct posture or technique for certain activities, or provide you with tools that can support your journey to a pain-free life (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor views your care hollistically. You cannot reach your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the laundry list of physical and mental health complications that accompany obesity. Your chiropractor near Mounds View, MN comprehends many details of human health and will offer the guidance you need to manage your weight, quit habit forming substances like nicotene, maintain a nutritious diet, or pull through any other obstacles that stand in the way of reaching peak performance.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
Chiropractic care lends its patients a wide range of lasting benefits. The fundamental benefits of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
However, chiropractic care does so much more to serve its patients. As with any new form of medical care, you must consult a treatment professional and offer an honest medical history prior to trying a type of care like chiropractic. However, when you are considering whether chiropractic care is right for you, think about some of the advantages patients of Mounds View chiropractors often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
When to See a Chiropractor in Mounds View, MN
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the Mounds View area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with a qualified team prepared to make you comfortable and free you from pain. A trusted and relied-upon chiropractor in Mounds View, MN with many years of experience treating patients, Dr. Brent Tieri and the complete Total Spine staff provide quality chiropractic care based on extensive knowledge, skill, and experience.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in treating an injury, it is not just the injured who benefit from chiropractic. The Mounds View chiropractors at Total Spine work with people of all shapes, sizes, and ages. In addition to injuries and chronic conditions, we offer a way for uninjured patients to maximize their wellnesspromote peak performance. Get more information about what our Mounds View, MN chiropractor can do for you by selecting from the list below.
Our Mounds View, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Mounds View patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Mounds View, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to discuss your needs or make an appointment online right now.
Make an Appointment with a Reputable Mounds View, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Mounds View, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Mounds View chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.