Chiropractor in Rogers, MN
Chiropractor Rogers, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. Of course, it is important to realize that every patient is different, and you must be educated about the potential benefits and risks before beginning a new kind of medical treatment. A chiropractor in Rogers, MN has the tools and treatment methods to correct misalignment, relief pain, improve mobility, and foster better wellness. If you have been living with debilitating pain for far too long, want to reduce stiffness, or are just looking for ways to feel generally healthier, find out how a chiropractor in Rogers, MN could help you.
When you visit a chiropractor near Rogers, MN, they will examine the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your overall mobility, comfort, and health and put together a personalized treatment plan to help you achieve your personal wellness goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center near Rogers, MN, chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri offers the most up-to-date chiropractic treatments endorsed by a history of success helping patients manage or recover from a vast variety of complaints in the Rogers, MN area. Talk to us about our treatment capabilities today or schedule an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Rogers, MN Do?
A chiropractor is a healthcare professional that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to correct and align the spine and other joints. In order to treat patients, a chiropractor is required to aquire licensure, clinical experience, and postsecondary and ongoing education. Before practicing as a chiropractor in the Rogers, MN area, a practitioner must get the advanced Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a Minnesota state license to practice chiropractic.
The role of the chiropractor is to bring the body back into balance and ensure the joints, spine, and other tissues throughout the body are in optimal condition. Through empirically-backed techniques and approaches to movement health, your Rogers, MN area chiropractor can guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's central role in the body's wellness and ability to move. The spine houses the spinal cord which, along with the brain, makes up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves throughout the body and serves as a pathway to send signals and commands between the brain and the body. Sensations picked up by the neurons in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's commands are sent back out to individual parts of the body. Central to virtually very movement and function of the body, it is no wonder that chiropractors treat the spine as central to wellness and movement health.
What Kinds of Treatments Does a Chiropractor Practice?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Rogers is a personalized treatment plan that is specific to your condition, needs, and movement goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Rogers, MN chiropractor sees you in a modern, private setting and works as a member of your larger medical team to best treat you.
When you work with a chiropractor near Rogers, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, they may use a variety of treatments, including any of the following:
- Adjustments: there are number of different types of chiropractic adjustments Rogers chiropractors utilize in order to realign the spine. Through the use of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, chiropractic adjustments can relieve pain and tightness while increasing mobility.
- Traction: Performed by hand or with special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently creating more space between the vertebrae.
- Soft-tissue therapy: Your chiropractor may use soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy to repair damaged tissues or realign joints. They do this by loosening tight muscles and releasing tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your Rogers, MN chiropractor may prescribe specific movements and exercises to correct injuries and restore or maintain bodily structure and function. Therapeutic exercises help support joint stability and mobility and increase movement health from strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used in tandem with multiple other treatment methods, applying heat and ice on injuries or affected parts of the body can help minimize and prevent swelling, mitigate pain, and promote the healthy flow of blood to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in Rogers, MN to identify necessary changes to your lifestyle, educate you to correct your posture or technique for certain activities, or may help you find tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Ask your chiropractor for guidance with:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
To reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor takes a comprehensive approach. Poor health prevents you from being able to reach peak health. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking such as hypertension and weak, brittle bones or the laundry list of physical and mental health problems that accompany obesity. Your chiropractor near Rogers, MN understands many facets of health and wellness and will offer the guidance you need to manage your weight, quit habit forming substances like nicotene, maintain a nutritious diet, or navigate any other obstacles that you must overcome in order to reach optimal physical condition.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor
Chiropractic care lends its patients various of short term and long term benefits. The fundamental outcomes of receiving chiropractic care, according to peer-reviewed studies, are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. As with any new form of medical care, it is imperative that you consult a medical professional and give them an honest medical history prior to trying a type of care like chiropractic. But when you are trying to determine whether chiropractic care is worth exploring for you, note some of the advantages patients of Rogers chiropractors often experience:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
When to See a Chiropractor in Rogers, MN
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the Rogers area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with a successful team capable of making you comfortable and eliminating pain . Dr. Brent Tieri — a trusted and experienced chiropractor in Rogers, MN — and the entire Total Spine care team have the clinical experience, knowledge, and skill you look for in your chiropractic care team.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in managing an injury, you do not have to be injured to benefit from chiropractic. The Rogers chiropractors at Total Spine work with people of every age, gender, and health background. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also treat uninjured patients to maximize their healthpromote peak performance. Learn more about how our Rogers, MN chiropractor can serve you by selecting from the list below.
Our Rogers, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Rogers patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Rogers, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to discuss how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
Make an Appointment with a Trusted Rogers, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Rogers, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Rogers chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.