Chiropractor in Anoka County, MN
Chiropractor Anoka County, MN. If you are wondering whether you can benefit from seeing a chiropractor, the answer is probably yes. Of course, every patient is different, and you should always be educated about the possible benefits and risks before beginning any kind of medical treatment. A chiropractor in Anoka County, MN has the tools and treatment methods to realign your spine, ease pain, enhance mobility, and encourage better wellness. If you are looking for pain relief, want to conquer your mobility limitations, or are just looking for ways to enhance your wellness, find out how a chiropractor in Anoka County, MN could help you.
When you visit a chiropractor near Anoka County, MN, they will assess the structure and function of your spine and its effect on your overall mobility, comfort, and health and put together a personalized treatment plan based on your personal wellness goals. Anoka County, MN chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri at Total Spine and Injury Center provides the most up-to-date chiropractic treatments supported by a successful track record of treating a wide range of complaints in patients in the Anoka County, MN area. Talk to us about your condition now or make an appointment online now.
What Does a Chiropractor in Anoka County, MN Do?
A chiropractor is professional health care provider that treats patients by applying manual manipulation techniques and other treatments to correct and align the spine and other joints. Before they are allowed to treat patients, a chiropractor is required to earn a license to practice, experience, and education including a degree and continued professional education. Before working as a chiropractor in the Anoka County, MN area, a provider must complete the advanced Doctor of Chiropractic degree and a license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
The chiropractor's job is to restore balance to the body and optimize the condition and function of the joints and muscles in the spine and throughout the body. Through proven techniques and approaches to movement health, your chiropractor in Anoka County, MN can guide you in your recovery from an injury, management of a chronic condition, or journey toward better heatlh.
Much of a chiropractor's approach and philosophy center around spine health and the spine's critical role in the body's wellness and ability to move. The spine houses the spinal cord which combines with the brain to make up the central nervous system. The spinal cord branches out to nerves all over the body and serves as a highway to communicate information between the brain and the rest of the body. Feelings picked up by nerve in the body are sent to the brain, and the brain's commands are sent back to those parts of the body. Central to nearly very movement and function of the body, it is easy to understand why chiropractors treat the spine as central to wellness and movement health.
What Treatments Does a Chiropractor Offer?
The key to successful chiropractic care near Anoka County is a personalized treatment plan that is tailored to your condition, health needs, and movement goals. At Total Spine Health and Injury Center, our Anoka County, MN chiropractor sees you in a cool, private setting and works closely with you and your other providers to best treat you.
By working with a chiropractor near Anoka County, MN from Total Spine Health and Injury Center, you may receive a variety of treatments, including any of the following:
- Adjustments: chiropractors in Anoka County draw from different kinds of chiropractic adjustments in order to realign the spine. Through the application of gentle pressure along the spine and/or other joints, chiropractic adjustments can release pain and irritation while improving mobility.
- Traction: Done by hand or using special tools, spinal traction relieve compression of spinal discs by gently opening up space between the vertebrae.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To address the condition of damaged soft tissues or to support joint realignment, soft tissue mobilization therapy and massage therapy can loosen tight muscles and release tension in the fascia - the tissue surrounding the muscle.
- Therapeutic exercises and stretches: Your Anoka County, MN chiropractor may prescribe certain stretches and exercises designed to correct injuries and restore or maintain bodily structure and function. Therapeutic exercises support joint healing and by targeting movement health from strength, endurance, flexibility and balance.
- Hot/Cold applications: Often used as a supplement to additional treatments, applying heat and ice on injuries or irritated parts of the body can minimize and prevent swelling, manage or eliminate pain, and promote the healthy flow of blood to foster healing.
- Modifications and education: Often, for total healing, it is not uncommon for a chiropractor in Anoka County, MN to identify necessary changes to your lifestyle, educate you to correct your posture or technique for certain activities, or provide you with tools to support your healing such as corrective devices or tools to enhance comfort (such as an ergonomic keyboard for work or nutritional supplements). Your chiropractor will education you on:
- Positive health habits
- Modifications for work activities and other daily activities
In order to reach the end goal of absolute movement health, your chiropractor takes a comprehensive approach. You cannot be at your best if you are suffering from the negative effects of smoking which can include anything from weak bones to heart failure or the various physical and mental health complications that are associated with obesity. Find a chiropractor in the Anoka County, MN area who understands many intricacies of health and wellness and will lead you on a path to reach a healthy weight, quit smoking, eat a balanced diet, or pull through any other obstacles that stand in the way of reaching peak performance.
What Benefits Can I Experience from Seeing a Chiroprator?
The benefits of chiropractic care are many, and with a respected Anoka County, MN chiropractor you trust, you can enjoy numerous of lasting benefits. The fundamental benefits of receiving chiropractic care as identified in multiple studies are reduced pain in 92% of patients and increased mobility in 80% of patients.
But chiropractic care benefits its patients in so many other ways. As with any new form of medical care, you must speak to a professional and provide an accurate medical background prior to trying a type of care like chiropractic. However, when you are considering whether chiropractic care is worth exploring for you, think about these advantages patients of Anoka County chiropractors often enjoy:
- Chiropractic care is often more affordable than alternative treatment options.
- Avoid having to take and become dependent on narcotics like opioids. Spinal pain patients who get chiropractic care are half as likely to take opioids than those who did not see a chiropractor.
- Get pain relief from a number of chronic conditions and acute injuries.
- Chronic conditions and pain can be managed in a way that is convenient, accessible, and carries little risk compared to alternative treatments.
- Working with a chiropractor can improve your overall posture, which in turn reduces the risk of pain or developing a condition from repetitive use, especially if your work requires you to sit for long periods of time.
- Improve your mobility with a better aligned spine and more balanced body.
- Reduce your risk of injury by improving strength, balance, and flexibility.
- There may be residual effects of receiving chiropractic treatment that improve digestion, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system.
- Seeing a chiropractor to treat a pain condition can result in better sleep, as relieving your pain at the source and reducing stiffness can make it much easier to rest.
- Being treated by a chiropractor encourages overall wellness and can improve your mood.
When to See a Chiropractor in Anoka County, MN
As a leader in providing accessible wellness and spine care in the Anoka County area, Total Spine Health and Injury Center is staffed with an experienced team capable of making you comfortable and eliminating pain . A trusted and relied-upon chiropractor in Anoka County, MN with many years of experience treating patients, Dr. Brent Tieri and the complete Total Spine staff provide quality chiropractic care based on extensive knowledge, skill, and experience.
Though care from a chiropractor can be effective in managing an injury, you do not have to be injured to benefit from chiropractic. The Anoka County chiropractors at Total Spine work with individuals of all shapes, sizes, and ages. We not only focus on repairing bodies from injuries and chronic conditions, but we also treat uninjured patients to maximize their bodiespromote peak performance. Learn more about what our Anoka County, MN chiropractor can do for you by selecting from the list below.
Our Anoka County, MN area chiropractic team has the skill and experience you want from your treatment provider. Our chiropractor and staff have been successful in treating Anoka County patients with a wide range of complaints using a variety of proven treatment methods. Learn more below.
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Work Injury Treatment
- Family Chiropractic
- Massage Therapy
- Headache Relief
- Auto Accident Chiropractors Near Me
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Whiplash Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
When you need to see a chiropractor, there is no better option than Dr. Brent Tieri and the Anoka County, MN chiropractic team at Total Spine. Contact us or call (763) 568-7869 to discuss how we can help you or make an appointment online right now.
Make an Appointment with a Trusted Anoka County, MN Chiropractor
Get accessible, evidence-driven, personally tailored care from Total Spine Health and Injury Center. Whether you have been living with pain for months with no end in sight, strained your back over the weekend, or are looking for ways to improve your mobility and overall wellness, leading Anoka County, MN chiropractor and Minnesota native Dr. Brent Tieri will help correct and restore your body. You do not have to resign yourself to a life of limitations and excruciating pain. Schedule an appointment with Anoka County chiropractor Dr. Brent Tieri now.